All of our sessions are dynamic and a lot of fun, capturing portraits in several creative styles to appease even the most discerning style. Utilizing the beauty of natural light in a creative way, our images tell a story of yours dearest.
Wall Portrait Specialist, José utilizes his 24 years of experience in creating timeless works of art that will last a lifetime and become treasured heirlooms for future generations to enjoy. Proud of his wall decor series of Canvas creations made the old world way (not ink jet printing) that compliment any home, adding warmth and inviting qualities to every living space be it your home, cottage or office.
These fine art canvas portraits are often referred to as “Oil Paintings” for their luster and beauty.
José is now offering portraits at your cottage in a natural and fun way and wedding photography services in Haliburton and Muskoka as he diversifies his business into cottage country.
Please feel free to contact us for a quote since location will determine session fees.
Portrait preparation and pricing
- We encourage a planning consultation (included with your session) where we discuss clothing and theme to ensure a truly lifestyle oriented portrait experience.
- Consider where and how you would like to have your portrait art displayed, if you are not sure, we can help you with this as well.
- We recommend that all decision makers be present during your dynamic large screen A/V to music presentation. It is necessary for you to place your order during this time, so some foresight to your needs is essential such as family gifts, etc.
- If you are absolutely unable to visit our gallery for your viewing presentation, we can provide web proofing.
- Sundays and holidays (when available) require a $500 retainer to cover the creative sitting fees.
- Studio minimum of $300 includes Creative studio sessions starting at $150 and a print credit of $150. Other environmental location sessions start from $300 depending on travel distance, group size and date. Individual gift prints and custom portraits are sold separately, sorry, we do not sell portrait images on CD.
- Please contact us for our complete price guide.
- Although we encourage a personal meeting for your initial wedding viewing we will post your images for web viewing upon payment in full.
- Wedding orders should be placed within 60 days to guarantee pricing.
- Wedding coverage from $2695 Summer Saturdays includes magazine style proof book, , 5 hours of pre-reception coverage. 20 page 5×7 bridal album and an engagement session. Limited Saturdays booked.
- Custom Wedding coverage available from $2000 (limited availability Fridays and Sundays).
- A la Carté services and custom packages available, conditions apply.
- Click wedding price list to download.
- Available in any denomination and do not expire. Great ideas for those hard to buy family members while still giving a very intimate gift.
- Jose takes great pride in his clients and his craft.
- It is very important that we maintain our reputation for service and quality to ensure a positive experience for all of our clients.
- While passionate about creating original works of art, copyright, intellectual and image ownership remains the property of Images by Paulo Photography.
- Original image files are only available for purchase by special negotiation or after first anniversary or premiums will apply.
- A signed contract detailing all specifics and agreements is required with all assignments.
Our goal is to provide you with an exquisite and memorable experience while concentrating on providing the highest possible quality for the best possible value. Please call us for information and a quote.